Value of Financial Protection
The Added Power of Financial Protection
Provide Financial Protection and Manage Benefits Costs
Now more than ever, employees need to protect what they work so hard to build. And you need to provide a sound benefits package to attract and retain high-performing employees.
With our variety of benefits, you can help provide your employees the financial protection they need and deserve:
- A soft landing for benefit program changes and help with rising out-of-pocket expenses
- Wellness and health screening benefits
- Pre-taxable, stable rates, simple underwriting, often with no health questions
- Quick, simple, reliable claims service
Our group and individual coverages can help supplement your core benefit offerings, so you can manage your benefit costs while providing your employees added financial protection.
Most Paul Revere products share these key features:
- Premiums can be payroll-deducted, for easy administration.
- Coverage is available to spouses and eligible dependent children.
- Benefits are paid directly to your employee, unless your employee specifies otherwise.
- Your employee can continue coverage with no increase in premiums when he or she retires or changes jobs.
- Your employee receives benefits, regardless of any other insurance.